27 March, 2014

What's in My (Purse!) Makeup Bag!

Hey Guys,
it's been aaaaaages since I've last posted, sorry about that! Today, I figured I would dump out the little makeup bag I keep in my purse and show you all what's inside it!



Here is the bag itself! I got it from H&M and I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be a pencil case, but I thought it was so cute, and it was only $3 so the price was right! For me, it's the perfect size, and I really do love it!

Let's take a look inside!

Here's everything I love to carry with me! Quite a bit, but I like my options! :)


[From top left to right]

  • Tokyomilk Dark Lip Elixir in Salted Caramel - I previously have written a post expressing my absolute love for this product. I am a huge fan of the scent and how hydrating it is on my lips. 
  • NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Amsterdam - I freaking loooove the NYX matte lip creams. They are incredible, because you can apply them pretty easily, and then if you let the cream dry on your lips, they literally stay put for ages! This is the perfect red that I absolutely need on hand. 
  • Chapstick in Cake Batter - literally the definition of cheap thrills. I am totally addicted to the cake flavor, and this is the most unfussy product in the world. I always need one! 
  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - this is a great concealer to have on hand because it seems to effectively conceal a wide range of spots - from acne to dark circles. I get really insecure if some bad skin is showing through, so I love to have a concealer with me. 
  • Lime Crime Matte Lipstick in Geradium - this is another product I have previously raved about. I love the bright pink color of this lipstick, because it always manages to wake me up - or at least create that illusion! I'm a massive fan of Lime Crime lippys, so I always love having this with me! 
  • Zara The Limited Collection Rollerball Perfume in LVII - it's great to have some sort of nice scent around, so I love my rollerballs! This is a lovely scent I recently purchased, and just always seems to agree with me. 
  • NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in London - I will admit that at first I bought this lip cream just because of the name, because I don't love anything as much as I love London. But, I love this shade of nude on me - very flattering! Nudes are great to have on hand, because they will match with anything, but I find it very difficult to find good nudes that really compliment my skin tone. This seems to do the job well. 
  • Lancome Définicils Mascara in Black - This was a sample I received through Sephora, and I have found it is so nice to have a tiny little mascara in my bag! I find that reapplying once throughout a long day can really brighten my look. 
  • NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Prague - I will eventually definitely be reviewing the NYX Matte Lip Creams; as you can see, I'm quite addicted! This is a lovely dark rose shade that I think looks very flattering on my lips. 
  • Collection Little Mix Lipstick in Perrie's Lipstick - This is an awesome purple, and sometimes... I just really want a purple lip! I'm a massive fan of Little Mix, so I was so excited to get this, and it hasn't left my bag since. I find it quite wearable, even though it looks intimidating. 
  • Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 550 Back to Fuchsia - This is a bright pink, and I can never have enough bright lip colors. I love the Rimmel Moisture Renew line, as it's more hydrating than regular lipsticks, but they also have great color payoff. 
  • NYX Butter Gloss in Raspberry Tart - I'm a big fan of the NYX Butter Glosses - they've got great pigmentation, but are also a superior gloss in consistency and how they make your lips feel. The Raspberry Tart is a quite bright purple, and it really livens up any of my pink or red colors, so I love layering this over some unexpected colors. 
  • Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo in Violet/ Palomino - TWO colors in one tiny tube?! Dream come true. I definitely bought this duo for the violet color, because it's quite a good orchid color, and I wanted to add some more orchid into my makeup collection. However, I am loving the formulation of both, so I'm a fan of this. 
  •  Vaseline Lip Therapy in Cocoa Butter - I can't say I find myself reaching for this a lot as I have two other lovely balms, but I sometimes do use this on my hands, and I have discovered I really find myself missing this if I don't have it. 
  • Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick in 710 Orange Flip - I am hugely obsessed with more orange colored lipsticks lately, and this is the brightest orange ever! I actually just love it. 
  • Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in Celestial - I think I have the whole Show Off line, and I love every one! I picked Celestial for the purse because it's a very nice pinky- nude color. 
lipsticks: Revlon Orange Flip, Lime Crime Geradium, Rimmel Back to Fuchsia, Collection Perrie's Lipstick
Okay, that's everything in my tiny makeup bag! Do I have too many lip colors? Absolutely. Do I regret any of it? Absolutely not! 

What's your purse essential? 

Xx Kate 


0 comments:

Post a Comment